Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lazzzzy Sunday

It is after 1 PM and the day is already gone. I have to do laundry and then wake up tomorrow and start all over again. I don't know why I don't just do the stuff I need to get done during the week, or even Friday after work. This way, I won't have to worry about it on Saturday and Sunday. I am always procrastinating! 

I procrastinate with wedding planning, too. There are 1,000,001 things I could be doing. But, I guess b/c they aren't the "big" things, I put them off. And the more I do this, the more I will have to do closer to the wedding! WTF is wrong with me?!

I really hate the monotony and repetitiveness of the Monday-Friday grind. I guess we all do. I know I could totally do different things after work, but honestly, I don't feel like doing anything. We've been trying to watch different movies and I have been reading up on Paris. But, other than that, forget it! I guess it is nobody's fault but my own. And, I know if I did different things during the week that I wanted to do, it would make going to work that much easier. 

Take right now, for instance - I am watching a reality show about Denise Richards (which is surprisingly amusing. And she is surprisingly likable on the show) while I could be folding and putting laundry away. THEN, I would be done with it and I could relax and not worry the rest of the night. But, instead, I choose to type about it! AHAHAHHA. I just need a motivator, a booster. Maybe I will start being more motivated tomorrow (b/c you always start life-changes on Mondays, right?) 

No comments: