Sunday, June 29, 2008

Whoa - ask me what I did today!

NOTHING! Omg, I suck at life, LoL! It was kind of nice to just lay on the couch all day and watch TV and movies. I watched TAIB (see below) and Persepolis. I read the book in college and was fascinated by it. So, I was very happy to see they made a movie. The movie was very true to the book, although much was left out since they combined the 1st and 2nd books. But, very well done. 

I totally didn't touch the laundry. Boo. But, my BFF Jenn and I decided we are going to get lives. So, that means doing stuff and getting out whether we want to or not! Even if it is just going out for coffee or something little. Just, you know, interaction with the real world. What a novel idea. 

Well, that is all for now. I am going to brush my teeth and GO.TO.BED.

No comments: