Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weekend Wrap-up

If you want to check out pics from this weekend, go to MySpace.

I am 25!! I can't believe it. I feel so old, but only because I remember where I was when I turned 15 and I was so young then. It was only 10 years ago! Ugh! Anyways, Monday-Wednesday was pretty routine. 

I took off work Thursday and Friday. Thursday I pampered myself with getting girlie things done at the spa. That is always nice. Then, my mom and I went into the city that night to get my muslin fitted at Kleinfeld's. Basically, it is a crap piece of fabric that is cut before they cut the actual dress so it is fitted perfectly. So, my dress was finally ordered! Swweeeeet. 

On Friday (my actual Bday - 7/11), Jay and I had running around to do. Then, I got my hair and makeup done by Alexa (theglamfairy.com) and Mandy (lasorellabridal.com) - they are the best of the best. They can do wonders with hair and makeup - true artists! Then, my lovey got us a limo to go into the city with some friends and family for dinner at Gallagher's! It was so.effing.delish! It's one of my fave restaurants in the world! We decided to come back to NJ to the local watering hole - it's like Cheers, everyone knows your name and when you are there, you are family. Well, it turns out that the night before 50 Cent was there having dinner! I was so pissed I wasn't there the night before!!! OMG....so mad! But, we had an absolute great night of drinking and singing! Of course, we ended up at the diner! I had an amazing time - thanks Jay, Jason, Mom, Jenn, Mike, Sue, Jess and Chris - MWAH!

Saturday, Jay tried for 2 hours to wake me up to drive down to Bally's in AC. He finally got me up and we finally headed down there. It took us 4 hours to get there - effing traffic. So, we got there, gambled a bit, had dinner at Game On in the Pier Shops. It wasn't as good as I remembered it, so the meal was sucky, but we had a nice view. Then, we went back to the room around 9pm. Next thing I know, it is 3:30am!! We passed out hardcore! Aahahahha. So, we decided to go downstairs and gamble! We lost. But, that's ok...we had such a great time and just enjoyed each other's company. BUT, we did randomly see this guy we know from the bar we always go to up in Wayne. 

Sunday, we got up and had breakfast delivered to the room. I had Sticky Fun French Toast. That's what it was called - it was really good, though. It had pecans and caramel. On the way home an hour later, I decided it was too good to pass up Sonic! So, naturally, we stopped at Sonic on the way home. It really is so good! We also visited my mom and his parents on the way home. It was nice to relax and just say hello to everyone.

Now, we're home. Ollie is passed out and we're about to head to bed. I hate going back to work after an extended weekend. It will be so hard to wake up tomorrow, but hopefully I will figure out what I want to do when I grow up! ("When I grow up, I wanna be famous. I wanna be a star. I wanna be in movies. Lalalalalala....be careful what you wish for 'cause you just might get it...")

No comments: