Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up

I feel like this week has been so busy! Work was crazy because 3 of the 5 front office girls were out most of the week. So, that left me and one other girl. Luckily, we're troopers! It's kind of nice to be so busy at work because it makes the day go by faster. Also, this coming week is the last week for our CFO. I am going to miss him! He's been great to work with and is just a great guy all-around. 

Jay and I went to the florist to talk about wedding flowers some more. I am really excited for the wedding now that it is so close! Anyways, we are working with Matt at Crest and he really knows his stuff. He is very creative and gave us some great ideas. I am sorry we can't use our regular florist (who are also great friends of the family.) But, at least now they can just relax and enjoy the wedding. And, I have total confidence in Crest. 

We finished the backsplash in the kitchen! (Ok, JAY finished it...I watched!) It looks great and the kitchen is back to normal! Instead of being a mess, it is an organized mess now! It looks great. Now, we need to new project. Bathrooms, maybe? 

I didn't really do too much else this week (surprise, surprise.) I've just been working on little wedding details. I ordered shoes, so we will see if I like them. I hope so. I was crazy sad when the shoes I loved didn't fit and they didn't have my size. WTF? OOOh, I should be getting the mock-up of our invites this week, too...I can't wait to see them. 

This coming week is my BFF Jenn's Bday! Yay for Bdays! So, we will go out and have drinks and play silly songs on the juke box - always a good time! And, some people from work are going out for drinks for our CFO's "Goodbye Party." HHmm...ME+Drinks w/ work people never ends well. But, I will be good ;) 

2 comments:

Jon said...

omfg i totally didn't know you blogged!

i did for awhile but stopped because my life is boring and had nothing to say.

Jessica said...

My life is totally boring, too, but it is cathartic.