Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekend Wrap-up

I am crazy tired from writing my "The Dark Knight" review (see below.) But, the weekend was pretty good...Jay finished tiling the backsplash so now we can grout and then paint and then be done - YAY! We went to Gary and Tamra's for a bit Saturday night - I was so sleepy and had barely 2 glasses of wine and I fell asleep on their couch! I felt like such an ass. Today, we had some lunch, then drove around, then went to see "The Dark Knight." I was so excited for it all week and was so excited to see it!! It was better then I ever thought it would be! 

I really can't think of anything eventful that happened during the week. I am so beat and I really don't think anything happened, LoL. My mom and everyone left for the cruise today :( I am seriously regretting not going, now. 33 of our friends and family went to Bermuda for a week. Jay and I were going to go, but changed our minds to save our time off for our honeymoon. I hope everyone has fun and takes lots of pictures!! 

No comments: